New rules and Changes to the way we will be operating our Hair Salon
We are truly grateful to see your beautiful faces again, but please take a moment to read the below information for the safety of all our customers and staff. Please note: we can not offer facial treatments at this time.
Before you arrive:
- We’ll be accepting pre-booked appointments only.
- Please make sure you are on your own and you arrive on time.
When you get here:
- You may be asked to wait outside the salon.
- Please use the side entrance of the salon (for the Hair Floor only) but please do not queue there.
Once you’re inside:
- Please wash your hands and sanitise.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- You will be asked to wear a mask.
What we’re doing:
- We are allowing time between each client in order to clean our sections.
- We have organised plastic dividers between each section on the hair floor and plastic screens on our nail desks.
- Our stylists will be in the correct PPE.
- We are unable to serve drinks or supply magazines at this time.